Tuesday, November 18, 2008

HOW TO WARD OFF NEGATIVE SPIRITS IN YOUR HOUSE





Well… well… well… because your beloved bubbles was gone for a while… I decided to be diligent in putting more blogs to this week edition of “Miss Bubbles Cojuanco’s Practical guide to social climbing 101; not one but twice or three times a week I will entertain you my beloved audience and expectators. As you can see starting November until the end of late January I am always busy with lots of events, functions and charities to attend, not to mention the guest appearances on TVs and Cameo roles in movies. Sigh… its really lonely up here.

Last 2 weeks ago before the week of water festival. I organized a big party for my new friend Gustave whom specially requested me to have my famous Squid Adobo… But because I’m always over-reacting so I made different kind of adobo instead… from pork, chicken to kangkong… but of course my Lumpia also was there… And I cook special chicken in a clay pot --- a local way of cooking whole chicken ( which my former husband teach me ).

The party was very beautiful I have lots of guests and appearances from my beloved fans and expectators. Friends and enemies come together in a one big happy affair, from north to south from end to end and everyone had a good time. The party lasted until 4 o’çlock in the morning of November 7, 2008… But I cannot show the photos for reasons that some of my big guests don’t want to be put in blog… and I so respect they’re privates that is why I opted not show the photos.

Of course you would be asking why the title; and what’s the big clamor on Negative spirits… well to begin with, my house has a ghost… yes a ghost… literally a young lady I guess… I never meet her but I felt her presence and I see her sometimes in my dreams, Two or some of my friends also felt her presence… She is not violent but she’s the jealous type. If someone she like or don’t like at my place she makes them feel her… But so far-away I never felt violated by my house spirit and so far away too I guess she’s the reason why am lucky… I felt so lucky in my apartment which I lived for 2 and half years now… but am not talking about her…

Am talking about negative elements, thoughts, people and feeling that surrounds you, be it outside with your friends, At work with your bosses or at home with the wind and empty hallways. As you can see I’ve been stressed out and exhausted with these Negative things that’s been thrown at me to the point of abusing my sunny, positive and bubbling desposition ( tama ba ang spelling ko ) and its not helping me. Its like a stubborn stain suddenly pops-up in my white lingerie ( hindi sya tagos by the way ) basta yan ang drama ko last two weeks ago, but now I’ve already conquered it and come up with these practical tips that might help you too my diligent pupils… so our topic for today is…


How to ward off negative spirits in your house


Open the windows… Opening windows and doors make the house vigorated and breathe. Logically aerodynamics helps wards off bad odors, old feelings and old air which I believe is a manifestation of negative energies that accumulated through time. It also freshens’ your space and makes you breathe new air. Changing fresh curtains will help too. In relationships it’s the possibilities of letting go of old loads and welcoming new fresh hopes from other positive energies.

Clean dusty corners… I believe dusty corners are meant for dark deeds. So before these dark deeds piles up, wipe it clean. Logically dark, dusty and moist areas are breeding grounds for dangerous bacterias and germs according to my conscience. In relationships
Its like cleaning old bad habits which die hard, As what they say, “there’s no other way to get rid of a mess but by cleaning it.”

Discard old stuffs… Discarding old stuff means unloading your accumulated small things which don’t really have a purpose in your life… and beside its nice looking at stuff that are nicely arranged and clean. In relationships its about letting go of things that you thought you dearly loved… but once its gone it feels better and more light… I believe in the saying… “Out of sight, Out of mind “… that’s very true to me.

Put on plants and leaves… Leaves and green things makes a house lovely, fresh and put more oxygen in your carbonated life… It also provides home to some small positive spirits… But in relationships its about rooting your ground to what you believe and renewing or updating of what you’re going to believe… because leaves are green and has chlorophyll which I believe is the essence and color of hope… yes chlorophyll…

Make a small ritual… Put on some ritual for cleansing and say a little prayer. For me I use “ensenso” and go around the house while mumbling some positive thoughts, I also boil lemons and let the steam evaporate throughout the whole house ( it smell nice ). You can use anything that involves fire and smoke... ( wag lang chongki dude!!! ) be it candles to insence stick, others offer food, salt and rice grains. In relationships putting on a ritual is about acceptance for letting go of the negative energies that make your life a little bit miserable and hope for better and positive things to come.

Throw a party… Yes!!! just throw a party and be fabulous. In relationships its about the Wisdom, happiness and growth that you experience in dealing with things which we thought at first as small negative energies and accumulated into a big Negative energy.
As what my mother Mia Farrow said… “With Knowledge comes responsibility”…


Well… well… well… there you are my pupils… I hope these insights will make you study more for the final exam by december...


3 comments:

fuchsiaboy said...

ava maganda ang pixture.

looks familiar?

maganda ang stylist at photographer ha.

Miss Bubbles Cojuanco said...

AY OO NGA PALA KUMARE AY FORGOT!!!

HAMO EDIT KO LANG SANDALI!!!

HAHAHA!! PARA FABIOLOUS

Weyn said...

magpatugtog din daw ng malakas para matakot ang espiritu.
i full volume na ang classics para maimpress ang kapitbahayan hahahah