Thursday, November 20, 2008

HOW TO SHOP BUT NOT TO DROP





Well… well… well… there you are my lovely and beautiful expectators…

A beautiful kumare of mine Fuchsiaboy… “from fuchsia life of Fuchsiaboy”… Who is my most favorite fashion designer in our time… He is one responsible for my styling, grooming and pruning… he’s very expensive… you know… you have to save a lot of money to afford him… ( chingki lang mabait sya ) He ask me do some writings about something he loves so much… so here it goes…

My pension is coming by the 25th of every month ( my salary ) and I have already plans of what to do for it… of course… SHOPPING!!! Gush… what makes every social climber crumble is not to have money for shopping… SHOPPING… SHOPPING… SHOPPING!!!

Fasting is a very common word to us social climbers… ( Fasting hindi mo alam… yan yung di ka kumakain kasi sabi nang church ) … I can live with noodles, eggs, eggs, eggs and more eggs everyday just to have that new model of cellphone from sony-ericcson. I can even sell bar-b-que and lemonade ( samalamig ) just to buy the latest shoes from whatever new trends out there… I even sang on the streets of quiapo wearing thick sunglasses… ( chingki lang ) I even sold water in the train station of Bicol ( biro din lang ) hahahaha… Or sometimes sell myself to old lonely Japanese men like… hehehe… I don’t need to mention his name… all just for shopping.

…Well but that was before when am still studying Social Climbing 101… but now I’ve already learn how to control and discipline myself. And I learn my lessons well… E ikaw ba naman dumaan sa kahindik-hindik at kalunos-lunos na kahirapan matototo ka talaga. And I told myself never again will I make dildil with asin… gusto ko rin naman makatikim nang bacon noh!!! Chura… ayoko ko na nang maging mahirap… tinaga ko yan sa kawayang bakod nang aming kapitbahay noon… Noong palaging pansit pa ang pasalubong nang mudra sa amin nung akoý isang bebot pa lamang… sigh… memories is like a rain… you know… it falls when you’re wearing white pants…

So in these edition of my famous blog. I will teach you how to shop… but not to drop.

How to shop but not to drop

List what you want… or think of what you really need, For me I usually check what’s new from my friend and if I know they have it… I will buy more than they have… my friend once bought a satellite disk… I buy too and make it double. But that was before, now what I do is do some window shopping first before I buy anything… then when the money comes I will buy it… and be sure that’s all you need and don’t forget to wear thick sunglasses when you plan to go the shopping mall… para yan di mo makikita ang ibang mga magagandang bagay.

Ask people where to buy… Here in Cambodia, since they don’t have a lot of shopping malls I usually ask people where to buy these and that, and for more effect go alone don’t tag anyone they just end up messing with your decisions… Chura pag magdala ka nang kasama mapapabili ka nang marami at parang maraming kang konsensya na umaaligid sa iyo... ayoko nang ganun.

Think of your budget… Kung bente lang dala mo at ang bagay na bibilhin mo ay bente singko umuwi ka na lang at mag – fried rice… sasaya pa ang buhay mo.

Think about quality over quantity… Me before, I usually buy a lot of cheap appliances but after three or four months they’re broken… That is why I buy more quality appliances now. But these is only exclusive to gadgets, appliances and technologies with clothes you can always opt for more cheaper things… nasa pagdadala lang yan… pag mukha ka talagang tukmol at gusgusin kahit e-christian dior ka pa or e-gucci ka pa mukha ka paring tukmol… hmmp… kaya bili ka lang nang naayun sa iyong kagandahan… Leveling ang tawag dyan.

Compare… Yes… these one usually applies to groceries and house needs… like kung panghugas lang naman nang plato gumamit ka na lang nang cheaper na dishwashing liquid katulad nung ke kuya germs na minomodel, Gayahin mo ang rules ni Lumen… si lumen na maaibilidad kung kumare… at ang kanyang oak-oak na nanay… Compare mo rin minsan ang laki nang talong sa ibang talong sa grocery sasaya ka kasi kahit papano nakamura ka nang isang piso lamang.

Stop… yes… just stop and go away when you see a big SALE sign… and run away as fast as you can … kasi ako minsan hindi ako nagstop ayun broke ako for one month at balik na naman ako sa pa-itlog-itlog… Kakahiya… sheet ganda nang shades ko pero noodles lang pala laman nang tiyan ko…

well... its always feels good to shop... but responsibly again....

So there you are my students and pupils… prepare for another exam next week . I’ll be on break for 3 and a half days… I need to be somewhere near the water and white sands…

Anyway… have a beautiful and sunshineful of life you my beloved expectators… mwahhh...






2 comments:

fuchsiaboy said...

i just love how dollars are made into mere carpets in your mansion!

just like in my mansion also we use dollars as pampunas ng janus! wehehehehe!

keep the shushality going!

Miss Bubbles Cojuanco said...

ay taray ang ganda pampunas lang nang janus...

ay magawa nga yan pero yung tig-wa-wan dollar lang