Monday, November 17, 2008

HOW TO JUDGE A WATER FESTIVAL QUEEN







God!!! my apologees my beloved audience and expectators… I know… I know… I know its been a week am gone and not seen by lots of paparazzis and such…

Well… well… well… as you can see the whole of Cambodia is celebrating the annual water festival… The people of my kingdom celebrates the turning of tide of the four face river where it exactly match the full moon of November, these phenomenon only uniquely happens in these side of indochina. As usual they celebrate it with dragonboat race and lots of fireworks, drinking for three days, and for the first time they have a float parade which I find not so interesting but with lot of rooms for improvements but in over all total effect the finished product of the event is quite beautiful and lovely. But nevertheless I’m too busy having a nervous breakdown that’s why I just have myself a vodka tonic in the rooftop of my secret….

But what’s more beautiful is that I’m a judge for the Annual Miss Water Festival in Phnom Penh. God you miss half of your life because you’re not in the scene during that night when all the most scariest and beautiful creatures of the night haunts the street of Phnom Penh.

Late afternoon of November 13, 2008, I went to Blue Chilli where the prestigious and most glamorous event of the year happened. I braved the traffic and the sea of people that scattered all over Phnom penh but eventually arrive in blue chilli with minor scratches inspite with the presence of my bodyguards. Anyway I arrived in the venue only to see a half finished stage and workers blowing balloons and the event would be starting in three hours. Miss Universe was there and Miss world also, so what I did is direct everyone and start to blow balloons too… Miss Universe got the saw and cut some of the nakausling mga kawayan… and Miss World starts to make connection with wire and bulbs, speakers and everything then bwala we have lights and sound system too. Anyway the stage looks great its more like of a town stage now unlike before we make magic to it; It looks like a barangay stage.

Then we change costume and mock-up…God!!! I love it… I love it… I love it!!! My vintage cocktail dress is very beautiful and my hair… yes my hair its fabiolous I look like Amy Austria in “Bubbles.”


So the event started at exactly 10:00 pm with 12 contestants from all over Phnom penh.
And my ordeal began… and with that our topic for today is…

How to judge a Water Festival Queen


Buy or Donate the Trophy… To be a judged ask the organizer if they have a trophy or sash, or flower already and if they don’t have offer yourself… and with that surely you will be the head judge… and boss around bwahahahaha… Sorry to the Host of the night… bwahahaha…

Put on the right outfit… Of course as a judge you should look like rich and very accomplished matriarch with fake diamonds and everything, My theme during that night is 60’s bitches so I garb on these very montage ensemble from toul tom pong market; The purpose of these is to make you look more authorative and respectful… hahahaha… respect daw?

Put on the right Hairdo and accessories… These will make you more respectful and classy… hahahahaha… respect daw?

Prepare a good question… Its very important to have your question in line with the theme or everything, its weird to have a question like out of the line question. But then again that’s with how you ask the question again by making it funny or more enteristing.

Bring a Calculator… as for me who is so very bobo and slow in mathematics, I bring calculator not only for judging but also for calculating the utang of your kumares who are visible during that event.

Be gracious… Say thank you to everyone and surely you’ll end up more than the winner of the pageant…

So well... well... well... there you are my audience and expectators, I need to make go to the grocery pa, am preparing something for someone that don’t exist… my imaginary boyfriend…

MWAHHHH!!!!!
ay check nyo pala ang full coverage nang event na eto... sosyalan etoh... at queer cambodia.









4 comments:

JeremyCroise said...

oh we missed you inang bubbles. i love your lessons. at im sure na sure blockbuster na naman ito sa lahat ng pakontes sa barangay. i have more respect for you... respect daw?

Miss Bubbles Cojuanco said...

hoy eternalblitz... me and my consience missed you too...


yeah respect .... hahahaha...

fuchsiaboy said...

olalah! i didnt know miss bubbles na at your age you will still show your legs? where's the respect in you? respect daw o. hahahaha!

but dahling sino ang mga halimaw na kasama mo? they looked like dried sirenas with their ugly gowns while you my dear exuded the true grace of a socialite up there in the sky high up above the clouds.

spin a win!

Miss Bubbles Cojuanco said...

Hoy kumare thank you... OO naman ako ang ka double ni si Jamie lee curtis... nung nag-shooting kami nang true lies with arnold c....

but those were my social friends too... the one on the left owns a pabinggohan... and the one on the middle she owns a karaoke bar and pamadyongan...


kaya love ko rin sila kahit papano...

chingki lang