Wednesday, November 19, 2008

HOW TO CHAT WITH FAMOUS PERSONALITIES



Well… well… well… as promised my dear students am putting on more yaw-yaw lately because as you can see a lot of things had passed on me since that two weeks that am gone and shied away from the paparazzi… and now am back…

Well a lot of detractors of mine stabbed my back and its bleeding literally Ive got 12 stitches, maybe because they are afraid that I might stay on the top of the chart forever… but I don’t mine as long as I didn’t do bad things to them… don’t hate me because I have the fighting spirit… I might be stricta but am a very wonderful, nice, good but a strange little creature… My former other husband ( I don’t mention his name) called me an abomination… and I answered him… Excuse me darling am not a yeti… ( snowman )

I laughed when someone thought that am a real personality and I said am just a pigment of my imagination… hahahahaha… color violet… so funny… And someone also ask me if my pictures are photoshopped… and I said NO!!!! its not… hahahaha… its photoshop… god I should not be drinking too much coke in the morning it makes me more Jon-jon, you know… makes me more bangag and crazier.

Well our topic for today is about chatting to a famous personality as you can see I forgot to tell all of you that I had a wonderful night with Miss Judy Ann Santos… as you can see I’m always been a great admirer of Juday next to Sharon… I grew up watching their wonderful and gay-changing movies…

Juday is a very sweet, down to earth creature like me, and she’s very human too and wonderful… She looks the same from the Movie… Juday is beautiful inside out… Trust me… One can tell if he or she is good a person… Judy ann is a good person and I like her… God am still blushing when I see her in her room in Intercontinental Hotel. It was raining when I got to the hotel and am soaking wet ( pack sheet ) when I get to her room with my other friends who were there already. We had a little pajama party during that night last month and I just got my photo with her last two days ago… that is why I write about this just today… and to the request of my other wonderful friends that I should upload the picture when she’s back in the Philippines already… I respect her privacy…

God am still starstrucked… That is why our topic for today is…

How to chat with famous personality

Be yourself… I know its awkward when you meet the person you always admired and seen on screen… and it becomes more awkward when they feel awkward also to you. And to avoid that just be yourself and relax… start a conversation like asking about the movies or whatever they do… pwera lang ang tsismis… they don’t like that… They live their whole life with gossip so spare them that…

Don’t ask personal question… I know one is very curious about the life of a star. But that’s not enough reason to ask them about they’re personal life. Tsaka teka lang di pa kayo close no para magtanong nang ganoon… chura… bumili na lang kayo nang dayamons sa ako…

Never ever please them… Like in the movie “stardust” by niel gaiman and charles vess… Stars are human too, they don’t need to be pleased ( but not all, me I need to be pleased ), I believe that some of them just want to live a normal and private lives. But these does’nt mean that you have to be overly natural and brash with them… still you need to have that grace and respect for them as what a true social climbers do. Tsaka di pa nga kayo close noh!!!

Be hilarious and witty… nothing beats a funny and witty characters, Breaking the ice takes guts and good timing to make these people notice and somehow in a bit like you. Think of a topic, something that he or she might be interested… for me we talked about independent films and her independent movie “Ploning” whom she produced and work with his childhood friend… the talk is quite hilarious and funny.

Behave but enjoy… say honestly what you feel for him or her… Like admiring her eyes… or whatever… just as long na hindi ka mag-mukhang fans… You be hilarious and witty at the same but not so loud… Ako sumigaw ako nung Makita sya…. Hahahahaha… lumalabas talaga ang pagiging taga-leyte ko… sorry di ko matiis eh…


Well that’s all for now my audience and expectators… I hope you have learned a lot of lessons from these koro-koro….

My gratitude to Miss Santos for letting me in, in the hotel… and to the guards of intercon who let me get in the elevator despite the paparrazzi… to the busboy who usher me that long hallway… and to janitor who lead me to the Comfort room… I thank you… thank you…



3 comments:

[G] said...

starstruck ang hitad hahaha

winner ka talaga mikee!

JeremyCroise said...

another outstanding tip from inang bubble? nagsuggestment ba si juday na mag laklakan ng fitrum? heheh. ayyy sori, di pa tayo close.

fuchsiaboy said...

ay!

i heard she plans to give anjolina jolie a bottle of her cologne if ever they meet and also maggmumudmud din sa mga Oscar's attendees kung makasali nga ang ploning dun.

Ngek!

why not isama na rin ang isang bote ng suka, isang box ng mulachs ensyamada at boxes of fitrum di ba?

yan ang galante at sushality.