Thursday, July 30, 2009

HOW TO FACE THE BOOK



Well… well… well… there you are my beautiful and sweet pupils of mine. Well… I know you miss me… and I miss everyone also. I was away for a while because I was sad that I killed Miguelita. huhuhuhu...


Well as what they say any idiot can play Greek for a day and make a blog and write about his tragedy and articulate all his pain and thought he’ll get paid one day… well I tell you darlings it’s a sin if success complains and your writer’s block don’t mean a shit, just throw everything at the wall and let’s see what sticks. I’m not a writer or a trying hard, eager beaver sophomore but an eloquent and passionate person who writes my thoughts no matter if people don’t understand me… and I don’t care. As a talkative person writing my stories in word form makes me understand why writers are like that… yeah you know… moody or temperamental, I understand them now. It’s painful to kill a character you built up and learn to love. And one more thing, I learned the more you make a story complicated the more it’s difficult to end… but nevertheless I learned something and promised to make my stories much shorter but precise and that I wonder how to do it. Well anyway…

Today I wake up wondering if I just get marry a Japanese. I missed my boyfriend so much… It’s our eight year anniversary today… you see long distance love affair only works for a short time but if you’re counting in years its different… that is why we agreed to be in an open relationship… but I don’t care what you think for us sex is just sex… we been together for long a time that we’ve reach to that level when you longed to be individual again. What is that song by “Noel Cabangon” were he is singing about a crossroad… well I forget again but that exactly what it feels like… no not the “Pana-panahon” thing.

I remember how an ex-friend once tried to ruin that relationship by sending emails to him telling him what I’ve done here in the lonely Kingdom of Cambodia; How I picked up men and pay them with shoes or slippers… and how he buy me a man for a night… He even came to great lengths of printing everything and let everyone read about me and my boyfriend’s bedroom secret. How I smoked jutes like hell and a lot of stuff. Let alone reading it to everyone he knows. Of course I learned all about this from my boyfriend who forwarded all his emails to me and from common friends that have cut ties with that ex-friend. Gush talking about “The Atonement”… I felt like Kiera Knightly or more you say Cate Blanchet in “Notes to a Scandal”.

There was a moment that I sent an apology letter to that ex-friend of mine which of course he never replied. A reply came back years later only to warn me about “another friend that broken ties with him” which of course is not a surprise. I guess I’m growing older now so I kept that letter and let it read to that “friend who cut ties with that ex-friend”. Much as I want to forget everything and move on, that letter reminds me of how I’ve been wronged… so I decided to burn it, forgive myself and leave everything in the past now… Everything is so Highschool… forget… forget… forget…

Yeah… don’t ask me how he got to know my password blame it on my forgetfulness or more you say “Doriness” --- Ellen’s character in “Finding Nemo” because as much as he claims that I forgot to log-out from his computer, I remember now because I give my password to him. But still that doesn’t give him authority to open my emails because I never did that to him…

Since I moved out from my exfriend’s house three years ago I went to focus on work, no one ever heard what’s going on with me for a whole year… not a word was spoken. And people thought I already left for home. Not even in the internet as I’ve closed all my net accounts… this explains why I closed my “friendster” account, closed my account in hi5 and never bother to open “facebook” or “tagged” for fear that something bad might happened to them. As I was so traumatized when I found out that the “other friend who cut ties with the ex-friend” friendster account was hacked and all of his pictures were gone and replaced by a naked picture of a Korean man. Of course we don’t know who made it to him. Luckily that friend of mine doesn’t care about it and moves on... that happened a year ago. I’m afraid to tell all of you that I’m not afraid anymore… I’m numb already and now I decided to open a “facebook” for the first time since time immoral or whatever… you know what I mean I just don’t know the spelling.

In reality all my friends called me a hypocrite when I vowed to myself not to have “facebook” since my face is everywhere anyway in that social networking world, I admit it is true as I’m always been honest with myself which sometimes made me make selfish decisions. Since that experience from the ex-friend of “invading one’s privacy”--- I decided to shut my social networking and just go for blogging the only means I can think of to connect with my old friends. But receiving an email from facebook everyday and looking at my old friends knocking on me as if begging me to open an account I finally give in.

And yeah facebook is addicting… knowing me, knowing you… addict. Since I replied to one of my bestest friend ever “Elnoring” in facebook everyone from my past and present flooded my yahoo mail. From old enemies to old friends to new enemies to new friends, it is like I’m going to die the next day because everyone is there. And that’s it… It changed my working pattern and my blogging pattern. But I know this is just a passing thing since I’m new to facebook but once I pass that boredom stage… My life would be normal again.

Okay gaylits from the back… listen… I know you all have facebook already so don’t bother to listen to me… it’s okay I’m kind’a generous today… okay here we go get your pen and copy everything from the board.

How to face the book

Step1… Click on the link to that whoever invited you in your e-mail to be on facebook.

Step 2… When inside the network facebook will guide you accordingly on how to do it and what to do.

Step 3… There you go easily… Now you get to put on your profile and every chu-chu you want to say about yourself.

Step 4… Because its facebook… put on your bestest picture you ever had. It’s like Vanity Fair… and forgive me I’m beautiful and so are my pictures.

Step 5… Now the network will ask you if want to add or search for friends --- then do that. As for me since I’m quite popular everyone wants to be invited even my unfriends. Actually this is the best part because you have the power to ignore… literally the people you don’t like.

Step 6… Now the network will ask you about your thoughts… feelings or emotions then put it… As for me as I’m always sweetly honest, I put on everything I felt even the condition of my coffee maker and my hormonal patterns… everything… and I’m surprised people actually reacted to my thoughts like consciences… strange but fun… I love it.

Step 7… You can also put on some links if you want, as I’m new I’m still at the level of welcoming all the friends that want to be added… taray di ba.

Step 8… There are gangsters, hilly billies from the Farmville and sometimes lost cows.
It’s up to you if you want to join them. But because I’m new I did’nt get involve yet.

Step 9… Put this email address in the search engine on facebook ---
sibinandez@yahoo.com and I will add you but that depends of who you are…

Step 10… Enjoy…



There you are my little angels… mwahhh… mwahhh… mwahhhh…

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Window tinting quotes, Car tinting, Auto Window Tint, Home window tinting, Commercial Tint, and other glass tinting. Reliable quotes from good tint companies. Be informed when you buy tint with tintbuyer.com information and buying advice. Home Window Tinting