Wednesday, July 8, 2009

HOW TO TELL A PERSON'S PERSONALITY BY ITS BLOOD TYPE



Well… well… well… there you are my bloody pale but beautiful pupils of mine. I felt so compose and behave today… must be the effect of the medicine I’m taking. Since last Saturday I started to see the rising sun again for the first time in a year now. I’m kind of guilty about my spoiled self the fact that Shun wakes up so early in the morning. I used to wake up early before but since I lived now in Cambodia I still have jet lagged for three years, despite the fact that the Philippines is an hour advance from Cambodia. Well anyway I woke up today feeling like Jennifer Holliday and Jennifer Hudson… singing “No… no… no… way… No… no… no… way… I’m leaving without you… you’re the best man I’ve ever known… no… no… no… way… In short I’m just feeling lazy going to the office today.

Last Saturday, I had a new pair of beautiful sandals. I had it made to order from a local shoe shop, you see Cambodia still have those shops unlike in our country we all buy it in SM malls na. The pair of sandal fits me well and I like it so much that I wear it right away and swashay my way in Russian market buying a fake Versace mail bag. The rest of my Saturday is all about old movies. I came to watch “As good as it gets”, “The Village” and “The island of Dr. Moreau” again and made popcorns from an old kettle. Shun is in Vietnam. My sister called that my Fudra* is sick, God my poor fudra he’s already old. I missed him I guess. I love my fudra so I sent money last Monday.

My Sunday is also beautiful as Shun cooked for me “Japanese chicken curry” which tasted so good. Shun is a perfectionist but not the type that would control everyone like the ex-friend I had before. I know he is observing me from afar as I’m observing him too, I mean about our personalities and habits. He notices that I’m kind of a Diva (which of course I am) and that I leave my stuff on the kitchen sink and had all the ants feasted on my leftovers. And I was so ashamed of myself and apologized for my mistake then explained that I’ve been alone for a long time and I have a cleaning lady too, who incidentally was absent last Saturday. Then he jokingly teased me that my blood is type “B”. I was so surprised that he knows what my blood type is. Yes I’m type B+ and I asked him why and how did he come to know about my Rare and Royal Blood?

Then he asked me to sit down and listen to him, as he waved his soapy hands. He is washing the dishes. So he told me… That in Japan there is a belief that a person’s personality can be distinguished according to his blood type. The notion started in the 1930’s when Furukuwa Takeji disprove the idea that Asian blood were more closely related to animals than humans. Since then the idea of personality being influenced by blood type remains and even get to other shores such as Korea. Almost all Japanese are aware of their blood types. They even have a blood horoscope, almost similar to our universal horoscope… which I love. Companies during that time in Japan even had divided workers by blood type. And if you’re a gaming addict especially in RPG games you would notice that most of the characters have blood types on their profiles. In Korea there was even a movie about it… “My boyfriend is Type B.”

My personality shows a lot of signs being a B type as he said. My being moody, craziness, my laziness, my creativity, being an individualist - which he simply refers as selfishness and my persistence are obvious signs of a type B. But I simply replied to him that my personality is really a B because it’s stands for “Bayot, Bakla, Bading, Badaf, Banshee, Bayogin, Binabae, Bergenya kantupay, Burikat na bayot, Baggot , Bag, Branny or Bomosexual, etc.” WHATEVER!!!

He is type A which is very common in Japan. But a lot of them like the type O as they are more universal and down to earth. The main red blood cell groups are A, B, AB, and O. Type O is the most common blood, which is relatively high on Hispanic people like the Brazilians. Type B is quite common among Asians.

Okay homosexuals at the back, know your blood types and copy everything from the board. Today I will spare you with my guidelines but instead I just teach you the influences of your blood to your already tragic and miserable lives. Sigh… I am beautiful… I am beautiful… I am beautiful…

How to tell a person’s personality by its blood type

Type A… persons with this type of blood tends to be outwardly calm but withdrawn. They have that deep rooted strength which makes them a very responsible person. If there’s a job to be done, they prefer to do it by themselves. They crave for success and are perfectionist. Despite their calm nature they are unconfrontational and very sensitive. They like harmony, peace and organization. They work well with others, and are patient and affectionate. Among their weaknesses are stubbornness and an inability to relax.

Type B… are the Bayots, no just kidding. They are the rugged individualist, who are very straightforward, independent and likes to do things they’re own way. Creative and practical, they adapt easily to any situation. Type B's are goal oriented, they tend to stick to a goal and follow it through the end even if it seems impossible. They are selfish in the sense that they like to follow their own rules and their own ideas. They are often considered to be more relaxed, freewheeling and unconventional. Although frequently misunderstood for their eccentricities type B’s are loyal, sincere and sweet. But their insistence on being independent can sometimes go too far and become a weakness.

Type AB… Cool and controlled, they are generally well liked and always put people at ease. They are natural entertainer who’s tactful and fair. But sometimes they are standoffish, blunt, and have difficulty making decisions. As they are combined type of blood they tend to be shy and outgoing and can be both confident and timid. They are very trustworthy and responsible. They’re known to be sensitive and considerate at times but it isn’t enough to balance out the flaws in their blood type.

Type O… They have the natural ability to lead. Type O’s are devoted, passionate, and self-confident. They are initiators, although they don't always finish what they start. They value the opinions of others and are popular, they love to be the center of attention and appear very self confident. They are outgoing, energetic and social creatures despite the fact that they easily give up. Their weaknesses include vanity and jealously and a tendency to be too competitive.

Strange world… Okay that’s it my pupils and student for today… I’m going to slash my wrist tonight to see if my blood type is really B. Ohhh…. Sha… sha… sha… gabor na!!! Don’t forget your homework.


*Fudra--- gay word for father

No comments: