Monday, October 27, 2008

HOW TO FALL FROM GRACE GRACEFULLY




Well… well… well… there you are my friends… I know… I know… I know… you miss me…

Since last Saturday I am so very busy with my charity and social causes. I’ve been planting lotuses in the banks of Mekong river in an attempt to make the banks more colorful with pink and white lotuses… as you can see it’s always been a dream of mine to make the world more beautiful because of these lotuses; and other than that I also have a pa-liga with the motudup and tuktuk drivers, and I have to fix the hole in the roof of my maid chamber’s room. Gush… what a hedtic days… makes my head ache… sigh…

And of course because of that I treat myself to an expensive restaurant here in Phnom Penh… I have a dinner with me, myself and my conscience at “Pacharan” tapas and bodega; Pacharan caters to people like me and you, the menus were all authentic Spanish mi amore na pagkain and it’s very delisyoso… Since I’ve been divorced from my x-husband Kuky… I’m doing like these, just dine out alone but extravagantly.

My dinner is composed of House vodka tonic, one jug of sangria, another House vodka tonic, Clams marinera soup, 2 grilled chorizo, another House vodka tonic, 2 gambas al pil-pil, Baguette Aioli, Coke, another House vodka tonic, Montfleur water and Bibingka… ( huh!!! )

Well as you can see I’m quite tipsy after that wonderful dinner so I decided to have a cigarette at the terrace of Pacharan that overlooks the Tonle Sap river… On my way to the veranda, I noticed an older guy that looks like Diego Bunuel, ( “Don’t tell my mother that I’m in” National Geographic host ) Grouping my way to the portico I noticed his staring at me lustfully like as if I’m a gazelle being stalked by a lion, exactly a lion because he has a thick but well manicured beard and he’s cute despite his age.

Lighting my cigarette and exhaling the bad smoke to the very clean air of the riverside I smoke. With my third puff, I noticed that Diego stands up and also lit his cigarette at the other corner of the terrace opposite of me, like 2.13 meters away from me... And of course I suddenly felt like pa-cute and beautiful. I fret and turn and sway and smoke and anything that I thought might caught his attention then suddenly he straighten up and exhale his smoke and come… come… come… closer to me. I turn my back a little bit just enough to have a glimpse of him in the corner of my eyes… but he stop like 1.23 meter from me… and continue to smoke… Gush I felt a hot flush and I’m quite excited too… then suddenly he’s like coming again closer to me so these time I turn to face him smiling then he come to me and make a sign if he can make tak-tak his cigarette in my ashtray…

And with that I felt suddenly depressed, unloved, alone and unnoticed despite my status… I just stared at him and smiled as he went his way to the mainhall leaving me with bruised heart and red blushing high cheekbones.


Sigh… and because of these our topic for today is…

How to fall from grace gracefully…

Be open-minded… that not everything is perfect and that everything sometimes fall apart. Ang kabayo nga nadadapa ikaw pa kaya!!! ( horses falls and so are you… )

Group yourself… these is the part where you have to ask yourself why did you fall, but that’s not enough reason to blame yourself… you stupid.

Acceptance… amend yourself that next time one should be wise with every decision we chose and responsible for every actions we make though we know that sometimes there are really things that happens for no reason at all… like destiny?

Stand –up… there’s no point in staying down there and wallow with it, raise and stand –up proudly, at pagpapagin mo ang mga putik na nakakapit sa iyo.

And smile… nothing more, nothing else… smile is… yeah just smile….

And with grace I hope you follow those steps…

Well… well… well… there you go my friends and worshippers… until next time…

These is Miss Bubbles Cojuanco… telling you to stay healthy and beautiful like me…















8 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

WAGI!!

nag-iisa ka mikey... isa ka talagang DYOSA!!

for sure this blog will be a BIG HIT, not only to the "sosyal climbers" but also to the rich people, like "US"!! (HEHEHE)

badette, u really make my day so happy & GAY!!

keep it up gurl... can't wait to read more of your tips...

lab yah always!!

__er

Leon Franco Dionco said...

Oh my! this fun and also very realistic. I love the "Acceptance" part. So true! Bravo! Bubbles.

xoxo
F

JeremyCroise said...

miss bubbles, why don't you get urself a constru to fix the roof, you know! and it's just sad about the guy who make taktak to ur ashtray, i thought "thiz iz et mga frenship!" but sad its not. go lang ng go, adik na ko sa mga shala climbing tips mo miss bubbles!

Miss Bubbles Cojuanco said...

thanks everyone...

eternalblitz ---

yeah i used to have one construe... but he also make tak-tak on my ashtray

Unknown said...

badet star ka na. kumusta dinha - nana and el

kawadjan said...

ay wag indahin si diego, malamang wlaa naman syang helicopter eh.

my god, i'm compiling your social climbing tips from now on. print ko sya using the office printer, and photocopy them using the office machine, and staple them para gawin kong daily guide in life.

Miss Bubbles Cojuanco said...

ELNORA!!! NANA!!!

GOD MY SOCIAL FRIENDS ARE HERE!!!

YEAH I KNOW ITS HARD TO BE SIKAT!!!
hoy nana kelan ka punta dito... punta ka na...

HOY KAWADJAN

CORRECT YANG pinaggawa mo lintek lang ang walang ganti sa opisina...

Suggestion ko sa iyo i-uwi mo yung coffeemaker every weekend para meron ka magamit sa house during saturdays and sundays then ibalik mo rin sa monday...

thank you,

miss bubbles cojuanco