Wednesday, October 22, 2008

HOW TO FLIRT AN OLDER GUY WHO OWNS A HELICOPTER




Well… well… well… gush me… am so full… so full of me…

last night Steve calls me for no reason at all… I met steve with the other two witches from eastwick, the other night when we paint Phnom Penh violet. I met him in Blue Chilli accidentally…
Yes accidentally… ( I don’t care what you think )

Cavorting and whoring by the red sofa with our new friend peejay. I stood up and went out to light my cigarette, puffing the beautiful smoke out of my seemingly beautiful lungs, I hear someone called my name… and when the smoke goes down I turn my back and saw an older being but quite adorable big creature named steve… I said oh Hi… who are you? And after that everything changes I feel like am on a scene in “Nights at Rodante".

Steve is a chef, he cooks well of course… and he owns a helicopter. He’s an Australian and am a Filipina what more I can say I guess its destiny… He reminds me of my other destiny Cirilo a French lightning director of course from france. ( but that’s another story I have to tell you before the year ends… promise )

Anyways… The night was still young and I’m so young and beautiful; Steve stayed with me until 3:00 am just talking about past lives and lost love… (sigh… lost love). He’ll be leaving by the end of these month I guess, but promised to be back for a couple months… he’s planning to have a restaurant here in Phnom Penh. Well goodluck to me for the promise…

And with these our topic for today is…

How to flirt an older guy who owns a helicopter

Act beyond your age… no one likes to talk to a child when you’re on a bar. You might end up behind bars.


Take notice of his interest… Nothing is more impressive than someone who is genuinely interested in learning about your passions. it's romance at its heart. So you must be bright, not necessarily intelligent but witty and sassy… like me… but for me I always notice the watch his wearing or shoes… Even the smell… hmmm… I smell money…

Be honest with him… not just with him but with anyone “honesty is always the best language.”
Tell him how you feel ‘bout the global financial meltdown or the climate change, he might support your call.

Bring out your sense of humor... Make him laugh! nothing puts you right into the center of attention like a genuinely funny joke. Remember Mother Barang in the “the funny girl “.

Ask him questions... Boost his ego, give him the attention he wants… but not all the way, try to be somewhat restraint like the bait when you taunt a fish to bite.

Flirt with him... He may like you a lot, but the age difference may make him afraid to approach you. If he knows you are interested, it breaks the ice. But then again not all the way, try to be somewhat restraint. imagine yourself as a piece of meat being taunting a lion.

Am sure if you follow these you will end up in a yatch or helicopter… sigh helicopter ( I know what you’re thinking )

Grrrrrr… meow… you’re beautiful… Enjoy!!!
( EXCUSE ME DON'T ASK ME ABOUT THE GRAMMAR )

11 comments:

Unknown said...

very funny, very true, very Miss Bubbles.... keep writing!

Miss Bubbles Cojuanco said...

Thank you mah dear jessica...

you're a dahling...

kawadjan said...

oh my gawd, i'm an instant fan na. winnar ka ning. i can see a blog superstar right here. werq!!!

Miss Bubbles Cojuanco said...

thanks miss kawadjan...


gush am blushing as you know i'm quite shy...

TALAGA MAGIGING SIKAT AKO... THANKS...

GOSH....

karen said...

nyeta!!! this article really made my week!! i'm trying to make deadma of your grammar okay? hahahha!! basta isama mo ako sa helicopter ha!!

David Rosali said...

of all the blogs so far, this one is a sure hit!

keep it up, Bubbles!

Leon Franco Dionco said...

I love you bubbles!!!!
i'm drooling into laughters...

Anonymous said...

eaufs! may bubbles na bibig ni franco! har har har

the spool artist said...

i suggest you flirt a guy who owns an airline fleet! and make sure na rin na ang airline nya ay di domestic at budget air ha! dapat something like singapore airlines, thai airways or qatar airways... para malibre naman kami dyan!

simple lang ang solusyon dyan... ang iyong mahiwagang pusit...

bow!

Miss Bubbles Cojuanco said...

hello spool...
welcome to my beautiful and wonderful world of miss cojuanco.

yeah actually its not just an airline mugol that am planning to seduce...

I'm on the process of flirting an oil magnate ( oillamp magnate )

hischick said...

yacht. wrong spelling :)