Sunday, October 19, 2008

TO COMMENT OR NOT TO COMMENT


Well… well… well… who’s there…

Again I’m so very proud and excited about the fabioulous ( don’t ask me the spelling again ) remarks and rave reviews of my just opened blog… (hmmm… don’t make fuss about my grammar. I’m beautiful… ) A lot of my social friends of mine commented that my blog is beautiful, insiteful, daring and out of these world. Some say two-thumbs up… other’s raise their eyebrows and others just drop their plates and glasses when they saw my blogspot…( Hay its really lonely when your on top… that’s why I love being bottom much more closer to the earth…) And some of them give advices about blogging as you know I’m just quite new and very virginal in these so cold sphere in our lives…

So our topic for today is about blogging.

HOW TO BLOG!!!

THINK… think of what your blog is about. May it be about fashion like my friend fuschiaboy… think about love… just like my other friend I don’t need to mention him… Think abot anything else as long it makes you happy… think about yourself… blogging is about yourself and your selfish self… as for me because I’m a social climber, I write about social life, the difficulties and struggle of a social climber and most of all about social climbing.

MAKE IT SHORT… Blah… blah… blah… a very social friend of mine said my blog is quite beautiful but long… whatever… I tried to make it short.

FABIOLOUS… as in… make your blog interesting, beautiful and wonderful like me… thank you.

PICTURES… if your blog is very visual you need to have a lot of eye-candy and eye-catching visuals too to make it shine above the rest. Like my picture above isn’t it fabiolous… ( again don’t ask me about the spelling)

NAME DROPPINGS… well because my blog is about social and sociality itself I need to name drop even if they don’t know me… well… huh!!!

SOCIALIZE… well these is the most interesting part… I noticed that the more you comment to other bloggers even if your just a chu-chu… you become popular… but I don’t need that… am already popular and I don’t need to knock on other bloggers just to be knock… yah know… anyway… they socialize with me. And they always come for me…

Well… well… well… there you go my friends… until next time… enjoy blogging…

sigh me and my lonely, beautiful skin.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ay! ang saya! sa wakas nasa web na ang social climbing 101! mabuhay ka mikeee! have fun!