Friday, October 24, 2008

HOW TO SING THE ALPHABETH AND MAKE YOURSELF BETTER!!!


Well… well… well… today my beautiful body is too busy… I just came back from the charity auction at christie near monivong, not christie in hongkong. A lot of work and pretending to do… as you all know there are lots of new faces in my kingdom now and I felt so threatened. Last week Miss R. Liboon has a new oven and I’m so damn freaking out when I know that all the people are going to his parties lately, and came Miss Fay who looks like singaporean, she had a new cellphone that looks mine, Gush I need to have those things…

Sometimes thats the difficult thing as a social climber its difficult to catch up with my social friends… sigh me and my beautiful, lonely skin… sigh…

Today is Friday and I’m going to attend a Gala… well… well… well… and to keep my stress away and be beautiful before the party, I teach you how to mantra and sing… these is a very kept secret of mine… these very ancient learning and song that keeps me beautiful forever and assures me that I’m beautiful… that i'm going to share with you for free and with that our topic for today is....


how to sing the alphabeth and make yourself better!!!



A --- im adorable

B --- I’m so bayotiful

C --- I look like Carmi Martin

D --- I’m a darling

And E --- I’m so exciting

And F --- I’m so fucking damn beautiful

G --- I’m a goddess

H --- I’m so heavenly

I --- I’m infectious

J --- I’m Jasmine for Aladdin

K --- I’m so kissable

L --- is the lust in your eyes

M, N, O, P, I could go on all way

Q, R, S, T, alphabetically speaking, I’m very Okay

U --- means I’m uber beautiful

V --- means I’m very sweet

W, X, Y, Z It's fun to wander through the alphabet with me, to tell you that i am me.



Well... well... well... there you go my friends... have a nice weekend... until then... when the sun and moon collides and the rainbow will make a perfect bow...



teka lang tigilan nyo ko sa mga spelling comments dyan.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My Ever Dearest Sister,

Why the hell did you or did you not tell them, the public, what our mom has sung to us even in her deathbed.

I hate you for the publicizing the song! I hate your social friends. Our dear older sister will get mad at you on that. But of course, were more than mad to our feeling social, half (size) sister.

I congratulate you in effort to teach the not so social to be social.

~ lady wylma marie
find me sister
e-tsismis sa wordpress.com

Miss Bubbles Cojuanco said...

MY GOD WYLMA MARIE MAE LOMBARDY!!!!

I LOOK FOR YOU FROM UP AND ABOVE THE SKY... DOWN UNDER THE SEA... AND DEEP IN THE DARK CAVERN...

EVERYWHERE... HUHUHU... I LOOKED FOR YOU EVERYWHERE... HUHUHUHU...

THE PLANTS ARE DEAD, THE FOOD SPOILT, THE WATER EVAPORATES... I STILL LOOK FOR YOU... EVEN UNDER THE ROCKS AND STONE...

GOD I MISS EVERYONE!!!

I SHOULD GET MARRIED...

I E-MAIL YOU NEXT TWO DAYS... OKAY


Miss bubbles cojuanco lombardy

karen said...

lurky!! i can still remember you singing this new alphabet of yours!! very creative in fairness ms. cojuangco!! you are really an epitome of beauty and madness...chos!!